Big Country BC 3700 FL

n25260

I am trying to decide between the different Heartland brands and model numbers / floor plans. As a guy I am really into the entertainment center / livingroom of the Big Country BC 3700FL, but my wife is not crazy about what appears to be a lack of closet space in the floor plans. Does anyone own this model that can comment on the amount of closet space that is actually available, if any? Thanks!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Looking at the slide show of the 3700FL leads me to the 2 cabinets above the drawers at the foot of the bed. These are likely shirt closets. If you don't add a washer/dryer, that space can be used for a closet as well. Beautiful floor plan!

n25260

Yep, I saw that also. My wife doesn't think that will be enough closet space, so I may have to give up the big TV area for a model with more kitchen and closet space :)

We are also waiting to get a view of the 3700FL My main concern is the kitchen counter and drawer space. Hopefully someone out there can give me info on how the kitchen works for them.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We saw this model at the RV show. We agreed the closet space was lacking. You'd have to be very judicious with your clothes, or use the washer/dryer closet as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk