Big Country - Bunkroom slide adjustment

Miller0758

I hope you can help. I recently purchased a 2009 3490RB and have a question regarding the rear bunkhouse slide. When retracted, the leading side (front of unit) is light against the unit, so tight the trim is a little bent back vs. flush. However, the trailing edge seems to have a gap between the foam weatherseal and the slide, like it's not fully retracted. I looked under the slide and see an adjustment means on the front side (the side that's tight) but nothing on the trailing side where the slide seems to need to be pulled in. The slide seems cocked ... is there something I can adjust to square it up so it retracts evenly. I don't know who manufactured this slide so I don't know where to look for maint. documents on-line. Thanks in advance, John

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Re: ATF: Big Country - Bunkroom slide adjustment

John, I am sure your slide can be adjusted. Take a look at THIS manual. It may be of some help to you.
I am guessing that you have hydraulic slides.

Peace
Dave

B

bwwalczak

Check out the last post - Some of the folks are VERY QUICK (much appreciated). Lippert makes the actuators and brackets for slides.

The bolts under the slide (near the outside edge) are for adjustments. It sounds like a slide room adjustment is what you need.

Miller0758

Thank you Bryan and Dave, this is just what I needed. I'll give it a try.