Big horn from texas

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Yesterday (8-23) I spotted a Big Horn on the I 15 heading south in Temecula Ca. I was heading the same direction...so I slowed down to see who it was. We ran side by side for several miles but I could not get there attention. I tried everything except throwing a brick through the windshield.

The Horn was headed up by a white 07 (?) classic Chevy CC LB with Big Horn graffics on the side. Now I know I have seen pix of this truck on the forum. SO...someone from Texas knows who this is. BTW, this couple looked kinda terrified driving in Ca. traffic.

Bob

whp4262

So was it the CA traffic that terrified them or the crazy guy running beside them trying to get their attention? :)

jimtoo

Well,, if he had that terrified look on his face in traffic, you can bet he was not from San Antonio, Houston, Austin or Dallas area. The traffic in those towns are just as bad as California.

Jim M

pegmikef

Well,, if he had that terrified look on his face in traffic, you can bet he was not from San Antonio, Houston, Austin or Dallas area. The traffic in those towns are just as bad as California.

Jim M

Hehehe, yeah he's probably from around here out in West Texas where all you have to worry about are all the trucks hauling crude oil, sand, and water driven by drivers with two weeks experience. Even so, we still go out of our way to avoid the areas Jim is talking about.

jimtoo

Hehehe, yeah he's probably from around here out in West Texas where all you have to worry about are all the trucks hauling crude oil, sand, and water driven by drivers with two weeks experience. Even so, we still go out of our way to avoid the areas Jim is talking about.

My mind went blank I guess.... We have the same problem around here... drivers of big trucks,, no experience,,some cannot even back up,,because they don't know how. Try to take curves way to fast, turn over.. spill crude.. working 12--16 hour days,,, some use 2 log books. Trucks are the reason we missed our whole summer travels and the Goshen Rally. I sold my motorcycle because I was afraid to ride any more.