big horn or big country

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Used to be that way but now the Big Country and Big Horn are so close there is not much difference except in name and the Landmark is getting a makeover to try and move it up more away from the Big Horn. There used to be very different features on each kind of like a Ford Mercury and Lincoln. You could get the Lincoln which cost more than the Ford because the options were standard equipment on the Lincoln. Back in the 'old days' it was from top of the line to bottom Landmark, Big Horn, Big Country, and then Sundance. Not so now.

chaplady

I opted for a Big Country over a Big Horn. Like floor plan better and the important things to me were the same.

dbbls59

There are a few options available on the Big Horn that are not available on the Big Country. Power cord cord reel in a compartment near the back is one.

Jim.Allison

I love my Big Country, I do wish that I had a cord reel in the back and not in my basement. But I have had it one year and it has not been back for warranty service. The very minor problems were within my ability to adjust, improve or fix. I would buy it again.

I'm sure you will be happy with your decision.

torque1911

I thought they were close & I like the floor plan better to ! Besides I can't haul nothing with the word "horn" in it behind my FORD lol