Big Horn Revamps

swburbguy

Jim are they going to be revamping the Big horn lineup? We are going to pull the trigger after the new year and it will be either Big Horn or a Landmark.

K

karykatz

swburbguy, Every year this time will make changes to the Bighorn. This year we will be making slight changes to the interiors including new Decors. These changes will start hitting dealer lots by the end of august. A few new options that will be available include full body paint and dishwasher option (some models). I hope this helps

swburbguy, Every year this time will make changes to the Bighorn. This year we will be making slight changes to the interiors including new Decors. These changes will start hitting dealer lots by the end of august. A few new options that will be available include full body paint and dishwasher option (some models). I hope this helps

Which Bighorn models will have the dishwasher option? We definitely want that.

K

karykatz

The dishwasher option will only be available on the 3875FB/ 3570RS/ 3685RL and the 3585RL. we don't have room for the dishwasher that have smaller islands. I hope this helps.

Garypowell

I have a 3010 that I put in an apartment dishwasher. Lost two shelves in the pantry....but it has been working for 1.5 years with no problems. Well I had one leak in a line that I used a nylon bushing instead of brass..... The tank it drains into (#1) remains clean and it really cleans the dishes.

sengli

I sure wish I could see the pricing sheet for the 2015 big horns. I would love to do the full paint option this time, and was wondering what it costs.