Big Horn Sighting

rsheedy

Bobby & Peggy Sheedy
Spotted a Big Horn heading North on I-65 South of Nashville, TN, today as we with our Big Country were heading South at around 10 AM.None

dieselsweetheart

Big Horn sighted in Hershey, Pa today (7/24/09) around 11:30 am... it looked like an Augusta (had the side hallway)....headed East on 322 towards a town called Campbelltown....looked like a Ford was in the lead! I was so excited to see one in Hershey, don't see many around these parts...

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Big Horn sighted in Hershey, Pa today (7/24/09) around 11:30 am... it looked like an Augusta (had the side hallway)....headed East on 322 towards a town called Campbelltown....looked like a Ford was in the lead! I was so excited to see one in Hershey, don't see many around these parts...

Guess you missed us when we went through Hershey on July 7th ... :)

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Two Bighorns (or maybe the same one?). The first was Wed, Jul 22, on VA 234 South near the Prince William National Forest. Didn't catch the Tow Vehicle color (guess I was sleeping). Second was today (Jul 23) on I-95N around mile marker 158 (sitting in a monster traffic backup). Tow vehicle was light gold (I think:confused:).

jnbhobe

Hey Gus; My daughter said that was an accident on 95S, she was going north. Said it was a 48 mile backup. Love that I-95. JON :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
One of the best Vanity plates I ever saw was the one that read, "IH8I95":D. I want that one sooo baddd.