Big Horns Florida bound

JJnVA

Stopped at New Green Acres CG to overnite next to I95 in Walterboro, SC on our way to Florida. Found ourselves camped next to BIgHorn owners & HOC members Jim and Michelle from Pittsburgh, who were also on their way to warmer weather in Florida! We got to continue conversations today along our trek to Florida as we both ended up stopping at the same fuel stop and then the Florida Welcome Center. Lots of Heartland owner stories and adventures to share!:)

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Stopped at New Green Acres CG to overnite next to I95 in Walterboro, SC on our way to Florida. Found ourselves camped next to BIgHorn owners & HOC members Jim and Michelle from Pittsburgh, who were also on their way to warmer weather in Florida! We got to continue conversations today along our trek to Florida as we both ended up stopping at the same fuel stop and then the Florida Welcome Center. Lots of Heartland owner stories and adventures to share!:)
Hope your staying in Florida till march
Linda

JJnVA

Linda,
only here for 2 weeks, but we hope to be back for your March Rally. I encouraged Jim and Michelle to come as they will still be in Florida. Told them that the Florida rallies are always so much fun and we have been coming every year since we became members! :)