Big Horns, spotted

Mariposa

big horns at 29palms

Hank
I bet your unit was a few spots pass us. I didn't realize the was another Big Horn until the morning we left. It look like a brand new unit? That would have made 3 spotted, in the same RV Park.
We were on our way to Quartzsite.
Bob Stewart

Mels Musty Music

Big Horns at 29 Palms

Bob

We were in site #98. If that was you at the end of the row you were pulling out about the time I was just having my coffee.
Passed by Quartside yesterday and looked like it was starting to get busy.
Saw a Big Horn heading north on Hwy. 85 just north of Gila Bend on our way to Casa Grande. Will be at the Desert Shadows RV park for the next couple of weeks.
Give us a report on Quartside when you get a chance.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Here we are now at the Gulf Coast RV Resort in Beaumont Tx. There are two Big Horns and a Sundance just pulled in. That makes 4 of us if you include our Landmark. I have left cards at the Big Horns and met the owner of the Sundance. Hope to visit with them more later. I am promoting the Forum and Rally (both the Houston and National ones). Seems like everywhere we got now we see more Heartland products. Keep selling them.

Jim/rsvl/AR

While traveling in the BIGHORN national forest on hwy 14 between Greybull, WY & Dayton, WY we met a Big Horn traveling west. As he was going down and I was going up no way to identify. After traveling over the mountain in the BIGHORN forest I can see why Heartland chose Big Horn for a product name!

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Ok, on Friday,May 8th,we left for a 30th anniversary trip to Panama Beach Florida. We had a great time and great weather. Along the way we saw a Bighorn, Cyclone and Sundance on the road and a Bighorn in a campground in Panama Beach.After we got home on the 15th we went to see my mother and father-in-law at Bandits Roost campground in Wilkesboro,N.C. and saw a Bighorn owned by one of the Gate workers and a Cyclone out in the campground.Did not get to talk to either owner but did find out the Bighorn owner is from Texas. It is good to see more and more Heartland products on the road.