Bighorn 3270 roof antenna

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Can't speak for this model, but most now come with the King antenna that you don't have to raise and lower.

Our 3270 has this King antenna. Upside is you don't have to concern yourself about making sure it's down. Downside is it sits lower than the front AC so if the local station(s) is off the front right corner, good luck retrieving a signal to view

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Restofrank

Our 3270 has this King antenna. Upside is you don't have to concern yourself about making sure it's down. Downside is it sits lower than the front AC so if the local station(s) is off the front right corner, good luck retrieving a signal to view

Thank you or your answer, we have crank up antenna with with a booster on our 2014 North Trail and it works pretty good. I was hopping that there was some kind of TV antenna on the trailer.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Thank you or your answer, we have crank up antenna with with a booster on our 2014 North Trail and it works pretty good. I was hopping that there was some kind of TV antenna on the trailer.

It too has the booster. Great picture if the station in is line/view of the antenna.
I personally wish the King antenna head was still on the crank up hardware. I had swapped out the batwing for the King head on our previous rig. Big improvement there!!
We don't carry a satellite dish as TV isn't our primary entertainment but it is nice to have access to local programming in the absence of any park provided cable.