Bighorn 3760??

Chainsaw

Saskatchewan Chapter Leader
Last year in Goshen we looked at a Bighorn that would sway us from our Landmark. My wife thinks there was a 6 in the number. while looking at the HL web site we saw a 3760 that looked a lot like to one we were interested in but the web site says it is NEW. also the features say the fridge is 110 and propane. Has HL gone from the inverter and residential fridge?

We are looking at hanging tis year or next.

mrudick66

We have the 2016 3760EL with the same floor plan and a 18 cu. Ft. Norcold 110 v /propane frig . Love the unit.

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

Chainsaw

Saskatchewan Chapter Leader
Thanks guys, The 2685 floor does not ring any bells for my wife. I do not want the residential fridge as I heard too many problems when at the rally. What is the 3760 EL ? I could not fnd an EL on the web site whats different about it?

SNOKING

Thanks guys, The 2685 floor does not ring any bells for my wife. I do not want the residential fridge as I heard too many problems when at the rally. What is the 3760 EL ? I could not fnd an EL on the web site whats different about it?

Here you go! el = Elite, some think it indicates the high roof line to the rear, 7' head room in the door side slide and the big windows. Chris

http://www.heartlandrvs.com/index.p...id=291:bh-3760-el&catid=97:bighorn&Itemid=380

sengli

I was told the "Elite" mean that the coach in question... has the super sized slide from the cyclone toy hauler line. That of course would mean it would have the straight roof line due the height of that slide. We have the a 3260 which has that same slide. Lots of windows and light with all those big windows.

Lindalu

I was told the "Elite" mean that the coach in question... has the super sized slide from the cyclone toy hauler line. That of course would mean it would have the straight roof line due the height of that slide. We have the a 3260 which has that same slide. Lots of windows and light with all those big windows.

We bought the 2017 Bighorn 3760 EL in the beginning of June, 2016. The roof line is only straight in the 2 LR slides and has coffered ceilings in the LR. I do believe EL is translated to "elite", not sure what makes it elite. The slide is 7' tall with the power recliners and we love it. We do have the residential refrigerator. No LP backup. However, it has 2 batteries that work flawlessly to power the refrigerator while traveling without shore power. Longest trip 14 hours with no shore power and refrig and freezer never lost a single degree in temperature.

We we do have lots of windows, with dual shades, one for sunlight, one for darkening. King bed and full sterling paint. It's a beauty...we love it!

Piperflyer

I have the 3760 EL and it swayed me from any of the Landmarks. Mine is a 2016 that I purchased last Sept. with a residential frig. We love it and have not had a problem after putting 7400 miles on it so far this year.

gpcvg

We have a 2014 3160EL and bought it this January. We have used it about 7 times with 3 weeks being our longest trip but we have decided to buy a 2017 3760EL. We like the king bed and the floor plan better than what we have. The 3760 has much more natural light than what we have, which we think makes it feel much bigger. I am looking at the residential fridge. The additional 5' in the 3760 is something we also want since we are planning trip much longer than 3 weeks.

Piperflyer

We have a 2014 3160EL and bought it this January. We have used it about 7 times with 3 weeks being our longest trip but we have decided to buy a 2017 3760EL. We like the king bed and the floor plan better than what we have. The 3760 has much more natural light than what we have, which we think makes it feel much bigger. I am looking at the residential fridge. The additional 5' in the 3760 is something we also want since we are planning trip much longer than 3 weeks.
If the 2017 is anything like the 2016 you are going to love it. We have been in ours for the past 11 months without a problem! One of the nicest floor plan & RV's that Heartland makes without a doubt. Safe travels....

We just got home put 3000 Kim's on our new unit. Love our front living room and king bed ,a few minor things ,had to fix inverter and leaky kitchen faucet , pulled awesome,we have residential fridge, have get a bigger generator lol. image.jpg2012 Dodge DPF delete . 2014 Bighorn 3755 FL