Bighorn Kitchen counter tops

twohappycampers

I see that LG makes both acrylic (like Hanex) and quartz surfaces. If it's quartz, won't it be very heavy?

I'm with John regarding the surface. I'll just let mine develop it's own natural "patina".

Doubt it would be real quartz, just a quartz-look-alike. Like the leather isn't real leather.

Birchwood

Once the shine is gone forget expensive polishes as they will do nothing.Is windex safe to use
around food ? We just use regular dish detergent.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
We prefer the polished look. That's why we bought it. I use a spray wax to maintain it, an occasional polishing with automotive polishing compound.
I am not concerned about food safe products as we use plates, bowls and a cutting board.
The spray wax also works good on the appliances. And I have used it on the mirrors and windows.

Peace
Dave

Westwind

Hi -
What brand of spray wax do you use? If it works for you I'm sure the rest of us would like to try it.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hi -
What brand of spray wax do you use? If it works for you I'm sure the rest of us would like to try it.
I got a sample of Wash Wax All at the rally in Nashville and have been using it since. I am sure there are simillar products that will do the job, but I like this. Real easy to use. Spay it on, wipe it off.

Peace
Dave