Bighorn MSRP

mharnden

Tom - Thank you for the update. Looking forward to hearing any additional details. Per our dealer, "it was on the way" when I spoke with them last Wednesday, March 8th. I just got off the telephone with our dealer and was told they are expecting it any day but did not know exactly which day as it is in the hands of the transport drivers. He did offer to follow up.

Your message sounds like our trailer is finished as of yesterday (March 15th) but waiting to be picked up for transport. Two different timelines. We've made a sizable investment and are extremely excited to get the new trailer. Just wanting to know when we should expect to get the trailer. Help!

Regards,
Mike

esscobra

often once offline and especially with painted units - they do another check and sometimes need to go back to paint or shop for touch ups- before another final check before being approved to ship- I was anxious as well- but also told them id rather wait a few days and have everything great leaving factory than having to wait on repairs/touchups at a dealer- so try and give them a few days more

mharnden

Yes, I agree with you that. We are in no hurry, just wanting to know what to expect as far as the timing goes. Excited but not in a hurry.

Mike

Hmmm, I downloaded the pricing sheet on the first post on page 1 of this thread. But it only had Bighorn pricing. Is there another sheet for Bighorn Traveler pricing? I'm not finding it. (sorry if this is a dumb question)

jbeletti

Hmmm, I downloaded the pricing sheet on the first post on page 1 of this thread. But it only had Bighorn pricing. Is there another sheet for Bighorn Traveler pricing? I'm not finding it. (sorry if this is a dumb question)
I'll try to get the Traveler MSRP from Corp. Not likely to be this weekend but next week.

jbeletti

Bighorn and Bighorn Traveler MSRPs have been updated. I've included PDF and Excel versions of each. See them in post #1 of this thread.

Restofrank

Bighorn and Bighorn Traveler MSRPs have been updated. I've included PDF and Excel versions of each. See them in post #1 of this thread.

Thanks for updating the pricing, I heard from from a member a that Heartland was discontinuing the full body paint on all the Bighorn's after June first, it looks like it happened I don't see it on the order list.

DougS

Doug S
Thanks for updating the pricing, I heard from from a member a that Heartland was discontinuing the full body paint on all the Bighorn's after June first, it looks like it happened I don't see it on the order list.

I hope the HL doesn't discontinue the full body paint, this is my second FB, and I don't think I would buy an RV without it.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Thanks Jim for getting the updates so quickly! Too bad full body paint has gone away.
When they refer to stainless steel appliances, are they still using Furrion appliances?

jbeletti

Thanks Jim for getting the updates so quickly! Too bad full body paint has gone away.
When they refer to stainless steel appliances, are they still using Furrion appliances?

I assume yes to Furrion on Microwave/Stove/Oven. Unknown on the paint. I'll try to confirm with Tom and respond back here.

jbeletti

Paul - Tom Montague confirmed to me that the Microwave, Stove and Oven are Furrion. No word yet on full body paint.

jbeletti

Paul - Tom M confirmed with me that Bighorn Full Body Paint is no longer an orderable option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DougS

Doug S
Paul - Tom M confirmed with me that Bighorn Full Body Paint is no longer an orderable option.

Seems like a step backwards. I thought more and more companies were offering full body paint. I'm glad we bought last year.

Sent from my iPhone

Aandaar

Wow no FB, that will weigh heavily in our next purchase. I won't buy a rig without it. IMO they need to rethink that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
That takes us further out of the Big Horn category! :( They don't seem to be listening to their buyers.
Looks like there may be a Landmark in our future after all!

Thanks Jim for getting this information!

esscobra

yep - they are trying to push you into landmarks- although not good floorplans and and weights going up- guess the want to sell less units- glad I got mine this year as well- looks like first and last heartland....

Restofrank

yep - they are trying to push you into landmarks- although not good floorplans and and weights going up- guess the want to sell less units- glad I got mine this year as well- looks like first and last heartland....

I heard after we ordered our Bighorn in March this year with full body paint that after June 1st Bighorn was no longer offering full body paint. I think that it's hurting the Landmark sales. We liked the Landmark but it was too heavy and long for us.