Bighorn questions and concerns

seabee

Its a good thing to stay at the dealer we had no time as we needed to be back in KC area I hate to say this but I had bent the drivers side landing leg in Biloxi Ms the as the pad was higher than the street so We had just stoped to ask if they could help fix it and while waiting the wife went looking when she came back she said they have the trailer with the bathroom you looked at in Tampa,so the fact they can't fix the scooner and I couldn't drop it till we got home we just worked a deal on Sat and transferd all our stuff from Scooner to the Big Horn one thinks they are light till you do this move.
Anyway we would of liked to stayed longer just couldn't do it.
One thing this unit is doing the 12v lights on the ceiling at times go's real bright that after a second or so they are dimmer this can't be correct so this is one thing when I take it to a dealer.
Thanks All
BudnJan

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
geeksrus,
You should talk with the dealer about Tomorrow's Stars campground which happens to be across the street from Beaver Valley Resort at route 70 and 40. My personal choice would be Tomorrow's Stars. I think the dealer would be able to get you a discount there at Tomorrow's Stars as there are several employees at the dealership that camp there also. They have a great pool and big camp spots.

Good luck,

Mark

vrugt

Great RV

We just got our 2008 Bighorn 3600RL. We bought it from Steve Johnson at RVPricebusters (Best Buy RVs) in Springfield OH (650 miles from home). Great RV, great RV company and super RV dealer!

rwj

I had the same problem on a 2008 BH 3370 (bent front jack locking pin) it is easy to bend, so if at any time from the factory to the delivery to the buyer some one lifts jacks too high one or both will bend, anyway I replaced them with a higher quality "snaps" type.