Bighorn sighting in Oregon south bound on I-84

Roller4tan

Travelling south on I-84 in Oregon, saw a Bighorn in my rear view mirror following. I think he exited somewhere around LaGrande, Or. We are spending a couple nighs in Farewell Bend State Park.

wdk450

Re: Bighorn sighting

I'm starting to see a few Bighorns at every Thousand Trails stop I make now. There is 1 "permanent" and 3 transient Bighorns at TT Ponderosa right now.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired

There are a number of HL products here at MBTP Myrtle Beach 5ers and TT. None of them are HOC members it appears. Also quite a few units are stored nearby and are used as seasonal setups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tljack

My wife and I recently moved back to the great state of Montana! We are buying a home in Helena and currently living in our Bighorn at Lincoln Rd RV Park until the home closes.

A real plus for our new home is a huge concrete RV pad!

Mburtsvt

There are a number of HL products here at MBTP Myrtle Beach 5ers and TT. None of them are HOC members it appears. Also quite a few units are stored nearby and are used as seasonal setups.

This kind of brings up an interesting point. JimB - Could we get a “brochure” type hand out for Heartland Owner Club members to give out to Heartland owners? I’m beginning to see more HL product around and I would have no problem letting them know about the club.

PS I’m standing by on my VIN from Heartland for my Landmark so I can join the club.

wdk450

I would direct people interested in the club and the forum to the "Basics" tab on the main Forum page until a comprehensive forum get written and put into the top of page "Tools" tab.

I believe that new registered members of the forum get e-mails with advice on joining the club and how to best use the forum.

jbeletti

This kind of brings up an interesting point. JimB - Could we get a “brochure” type hand out for Heartland Owner Club members to give out to Heartland owners? I’m beginning to see more HL product around and I would have no problem letting them know about the club.

PS I’m standing by on my VIN from Heartland for my Landmark so I can join the club.

Hey there! Join the club now, just use seventeen 1s for the VIN. Then circle back and edit when you have a VIN.

I have a PDF of a Club-Forum flier. See attached. Note that changes are coming to new memberships in early 2016 but the attachment is current for now. Thanks!

Attachments

• 2015_Club_Forum_Flier.pdf
    869.6 KB · Views: 30

Bones

Hey there! Join the club now, just use seventeen 1s for the VIN. Then circle back and edit when you have a VIN.

I have a PDF of a Club-Forum flier. See attached. Note that changes are coming to new memberships in early 2016 but the attachment is current for now. Thanks!
What are the changes? Feel free to PM me if you would like. I will need to finalize my membership to be paid in full.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...

Here in Colorado I see more Bighorns and North Trails than any other Heartland brands.

Ironically, the only other Heartland Prowler 5th-wheel trailer that I've ever seen was the one sitting next to ours on the dealers lot (guess we are pioneers getting the Heartland Prowler thing going out west).

I do see lots of Heartland Prowler bumper pulls and older Prowlers from the days before they were Heartland products, however.

travelin2

What are the changes? Feel free to PM me if you would like. I will need to finalize my membership to be paid in full.

Yeah Bones...get that done so you can come to the PA rally next May!!!

Bones

Yeah Bones...get that done so you can come to the PA rally next May!!!

Yeah I have every intention too. I just wanted to know If it would be better to do it now or wait till I get close to renewal time which is next year early. The club rallies are really good because we have been to different places that we might not have gone to otherwise.

travelin2

Yeah The club rallies are really good because we have been to different places that we might not have gone to otherwise.

They do become addictive !!!!!!

Mburtsvt

"Hey there! Join the club now, just use seventeen 1s for the VIN. Then circle back and edit when you have a VIN." Done! Thanks for the info.

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders

We have seen multiple Bighorns in every RV Park we've been in on our travels south. Doug

travelin2

Not in Oregon...but I was watching Gold Rush, which is filmed in the Yukon, on the Discovery channel last night. Twice during a camera pan of the Hoffman crew's camp a Bighorn was in the frame.
Heartland RVs can be anywhere!!!