South Bound on I-75

SmokeyBare

Had a fine looking BigHorn towed by a very pretty Dodge 3500 pass me as I was >>> FINALLY<<< getting on the road again after a few months in Georgia. I was South Bound on I-75.

We ran together for a ways... he turned into the next Rest area and I followed...

Had a very nice chat with " cdbMidland " Chuck & Saundra Batcke.

We both are heading to Florida... Finally ! Although Chuck had a bit more trouble getting his RV "De-Iced" sort of... he said it was covered in Snow... All the More reason to be leaving Michigan behind and heading South to Florida !

I seen another Bighorn parked at Exit 2... in a Flying J ... it was off to the side and I'd guess they may have decided to have dinner.

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Thanks for the note, Marv. It was good to see you today. In fact, we also pulled off at exit 2 and saw you in line, but the line-up there was too much at the Flying J, so we headed back on SB I-75. Got to Ocala tonight - Lakeland tomorrow.

Nice to see two Bighorns with plaques on their ladders. Have a great winter in Spring Hill.

Taz Devil

Enjoy your stays here. The weather has been beautiful. Don't miss that snow. Lived in both of the Dakotas for a little while. Enjoy your stay and Have a safe and Happy New Year.

Jim/rsvl/AR

Traveling in Florida today a Big Horn (from MI) passed me on ALT 27 at Perry. Was at St. Joseph Pen. State Park yestarday and the Campground Host has a Big Horn. Have seen several Heartland products.