Bighorn vs Landmark

jimtoo

Boilermaker?

Hi J.S.B.

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. I need to ask what this post is about? We like to keep things generally on subject of the thread and I don't see anything related to boilermaker. :)

Jim M

GOTTOYS

I like the Savannah floor plan. Just wish we could get a wide body.
A "wide body" would only add about 5" to the total inside width. Do you really think you would notice an extra 2 1/2" on each side?? I don't think I would...Don

J.S.B.

Did not disrupt the fdiscussionersation. If this person does indeed work in the field construction trades then their opion interests me more then the brand on brand debates. We are going to the Tampa RV Super show in a couple of weeks and opinions and suggestions based upon living in their 5er might help us develop more worthy questions. I am a retired Boilermaker by trade and the terms posted are recognizable.

Is there a way to carry on a discussion without disturbing other's in the future should I wish to?

Again I apologize if this was an issue.

jimtoo

Did not disrupt the fdiscussionersation. If this person does indeed work in the field construction trades then their opion interests me more then the brand on brand debates. We are going to the Tampa RV Super show in a couple of weeks and opinions and suggestions based upon living in their 5er might help us develop more worthy questions. I am a retired Boilermaker by trade and the terms posted are recognizable.

Is there a way to carry on a discussion without disturbing other's in the future should I wish to?

Again I apologize if this was an issue.

Not a problem, I was just concerned about a one word reply like that. We once in while have someone trying to get in the forum and cause problems. I see you are asking bpe if he is a boilermaker now.

We have lots of great information here straight from the owners, so ask your questions and join our family of owners.

Also if you want to have a discussion without everyone seeing it you can click on the person's name and send a PM (private message).

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
A "wide body" would only add about 5" to the total inside width. Do you really think you would notice an extra 2 1/2" on each side?? I don't think I would...Don

When we shopping we put a Key Largo next to a wide body Mobile Suite...we quickly noticed that the KL appeared larger in the livingroom. Even the salesman was surprised....made our decision that much easier.

jbeletti

...We are going to the Tampa RV Super show in a couple of weeks and opinions and suggestions based upon living in their 5er might help us develop more worthy questions....

JSB - Welcome to the forum! Please stop by the Heartland Owners Club table in the Landmark/Bighorn display at the Tampa show. Depending on when you show up, you may be able to be actual Heartland product owners that full-time in their Heartlands. I'll be there as well and will be happy to help in any way I can. See you soon!