Bikes?

Tree14

Camping World may not have given you the entire warranty story.
If you had a hitch installed and had a warranty problem they would have to prove that what you did caused the problem.
So if, for example your slide fell out on the ground, the burden of proof would be on them that your hitch installation caused the problem.
It's spelled out here in the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
And on a side note, I had a frame problem two years after the warranty expired. I have a rack on the back of my coach and a receiver hitch mounted to my pin box. There was no question when Heartland/Lippert repaired it for free.

Peace
Dave
STAY AWAY from Camping World , their workmanship and knowledge of many makes & models of RVS below marginal Had our Cyclone 4200 for 3 months did not complete some of the repairs. Our rig sat in parking lot for 5 weeks never touched or ordered parts then an I there 5 weeks past. Still needs 2 repairs parts are on I rder since April, blaming Heartland

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Aandaar

STAY AWAY from Camping World , their workmanship and knowledge of many makes & models of RVS below marginal Had our Cyclone 4200 for 3 months did not complete some of the repairs. Our rig sat in parking lot for 5 weeks never touched or ordered parts then an I there 5 weeks past. Still needs 2 repairs parts are on I rder since April, blaming Heartland

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Sounds like it is time to call HL yourself. I had an incident where the dealer was blaming HL for parts delays. After calling found no parts on order and HL did not even know our rig was in for warranty work. Must be proactive with dealer service shops they are the worst.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk