Birds nest in pinbox.

dbbls59

I had a bird problem one year. I sealed the pin box opening with packing tape. Removed it after nesting season. I've not had the problem other than one year.

happykraut

Been having a lot of trouble with starlings nesting in my pin box. I removed all the nesting material and put in a bar of Irish Spring soap. 3 days later it was full of nesting material again which I removed promptly. Looking at the new bar of soap, I saw bird bite marks on it.

Kbvols

Been having a lot of trouble with starlings nesting in my pin box. I removed all the nesting material and put in a bar of Irish Spring soap. 3 days later it was full of nesting material again which I removed promptly. Looking at the new bar of soap, I saw bird bite marks on it.

Bernie

They must have been "dirty" birds and the momma birds washed their mouths out with soap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...

Soak a towel or rag in ammonia and put it in there . . . that should keep them out.

Works for skunks, anywayz . . . :)

Kathi-27

took an old couch seat cushion and took the foam out and cut it a little over size and stuffed in pin box. then spray painted foam black. no wasps or birds