Black tank flush for back washroom

Kingcat

I just purchased a 2011 cyclone hd 3800 and was wondering if how the black tank flush worked for the washroom within the garage?Also does anybody know the drain sequence from front to back, dealer guesss black, grey, black, grey.Much appreciated !

Kingcat

Cyclone tank drain outlets

Just bought 2011 cyclone hd and love it! Question, have 4 valves for draining two tanks ( 2 valves forward and two back), dealer is suggesting/guessing that the first 3 valves will drain from front exit point and the last valve from back big drain.... Is this true?

jimtoo

Re: Cyclone tank drain outlets

Hi Kingcat,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Since I don't have a Cyclone, I could guess, but would rather an owner tell you for sure. So I am moving this to the area for the tanks.

Enjoy the forum and your new toy.

Jim M

PUG

Pug
Re: Cyclone tank drain outlets

i had to put a little colored water in toilet, different color in shower, and different in kitchen sink and then drained them one by one and labeling valves.

rebootsemi

Another HL issue, why is it that when the units are fabricated somebody could not take the time to label the valves. Another head scratcher for the factory.

Bksvo

I just purchased a 2011 cyclone hd 3800 and was wondering if how the black tank flush worked for the washroom within the garage?Also does anybody know the drain sequence from front to back, dealer guesss black, grey, black, grey.Much appreciated !

I'm sure you've all figured this out by now, but for the sake of newbies (like I was until a couple days ago)...

The 3800 valves are, from front to back: front bathroom blackwater, front bathroom gray water, rear bath combo gray/black, and finally kitchen gray water. Only the rear bath drains through the rear sewer connection, so I make sure I drain that one first.

No, it doesn't make any sense.

CliffP

It would be pretty easy to put a gray handle on the grey water tanks. Makes sense to me to drain both black water tanks them both gray water tanks. Dealer guess wouldn't make me feel very secure about that dealer. A cyclone owner here can probably tell you which handles are which or use PUGS suggestion. It would be helpful to get one of those clear pieces to attach before the sewer hose so you can see whats coming out. Would be helpful to see when you've flushed enough also. Good luck!