Black tank waste valve location on 2013 Sundance 3310CL

FMC

Does anyone know the exact location of the waste valve on the black tank on a 2013 Sundance 3310CL. Mine is leaking and I need to cut the coroplast to replace it. I want to cut it in the correct location.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
You might possibly be able to see it if you remove the back basement wall. Otherwise, I would suggest removing some of the bolts holding the coroplast to the frame and pulling it down to have a look inside. Then make your access cut-in.

In my BH3670, I can see the tank valve from the basement (wall removed). Getting at it from there is another matter. I'd have to access it from below, too.

FMC

Just finished replacing the black tank waste valve. So in case any one else with the same trailer has to replace theirs the valve is located towards the front of the trailer from where the 3" pipe goes thru the coroplast. It is about 10" towards the front and to do it correctly you will need to cut the 1 1/2"gray tank pipes. You can then use the rubber pipe connectors from Home Depot to reattach them .