Blue Sky RV Issaquah Washington

rumaco

US Army Retired (CW4)
We are workampers and just scored the maintenance/office job at Blue Sky RV park in beautiful Issaquah Washington. This is offered at a full time position and would love to have a lot full of Heartland rigs especially the "Bighorns". Come see us and stay for a long time to see Seattle and all it has to offer.

Crumgater

Thanks for posting - I didn't know there was an RV park there!

We're just over in Kirkland... so it would be a nice short trip to come out and see you - sounds like a good excuse to stay in the Elkridge (as if we needed one). :)

cocaseco

We are workampers and just scored the maintenance/office job at Blue Sky RV park in beautiful Issaquah Washington. This is offered at a full time position and would love to have a lot full of Heartland rigs especially the "Bighorns". Come see us and stay for a long time to see Seattle and all it has to offer.

What a coincidence, I just sent an email to that facility inquiring about monthly availability. Is there any WiFi or internet service? How about a park map?

gebills

Hi rumaco: This is amusing; I didn't know there was a park there either. We are about 11 miles from you up on the plateau; I drive by on I-90 to North Bend often where we have the BH stored. I'll stop by one of these days, we're always looking for a location nearby where we don't have to spend a wad of cash on diesel fuel to pull to a RV park. gebills.

wdk450

Glen and Vicky:
How's this for nearby? I've stayed there a couple of times with the Bighorn:
http://www.vasaparkresort.com/1525.html

Hi rumaco: This is amusing; I didn't know there was a park there either. We are about 11 miles from you up on the plateau; I drive by on I-90 to North Bend often where we have the BH stored. I'll stop by one of these days, we're always looking for a location nearby where we don't have to spend a wad of cash on diesel fuel to pull to a RV park. gebills.

gebills

Hi Bill: We have been to that park, matter of factly. Not with the BH mind you. There is a rummage style show at Vasa Park directly across the street from the RV park facilities this coming weekend. We went over by coincidence to the sale last year and I'd noticed the park at that time, so we went in and talked to the personnel in the park. I would have to look it over again, but if memory serves correctly, it seemed like it was a little tight to maneuver in there. Although, I am in my mid-60's the the mind may be playing tricks. Vickie says I'm loosin' it anyway....;-)

I'll have to make it a point to run over across the lake and take a look at it again to refresh what memory remains. thanx, gebills