Bunk Ladder

GregD904

Hello,

Currently I have a 2019 Heartland Prowler Lynx 25LX. It is the bunkhouse model.

We have two small children 7 and 3 but they are starting to get bigger and I don’t want him stepping on the top of the table bench to climb up to the bunk.

I am looking for recommendations or suggestions on a small 5’ ladder that I could buy. I have seen a bunch on etrailer.com as well as Amazon but would like some suggestions as I I want it to match the interior.

Thank you in advance.

Greg

Sent from my iPhone

NP_Chief

We have queen bunks in the garage that our kiddos sleep on and I bought a telescoping ladder off eBay. It's a little heavy if you would have to move it on a regular basis, but works well. And I have a ladder that will extend for roof access if I need it.

GregD904

We have queen bunks in the garage that our kiddos sleep on and I bought a telescoping ladder off eBay. It's a little heavy if you would have to move it on a regular basis, but works well. And I have a ladder that will extend for roof access if I need it.

That is great to know. Can you send me the link of the one you bought?

Sent from my iPhone

It is strange that you are thinking about access to the second tier of the bed. Modern bunk beds are the most comfortable in this regard.

Lynn1130

Three step folding ladder from Costco works great and can be used for other high locations in the trailer (cabinets etc).

Lynn1130

There are also 4 step folding ladders if you need higher. Ours served two purposed. The bunk, and the very high cabinets that my 5'3" wife could not reach. Come to think of it there was a fourth. The outside stove vent cover that I could not reach from the ground.

GregD904

There are also 4 step folding ladders if you need higher. Ours served two purposed. The bunk, and the very high cabinets that my 5'3" wife could not reach. Come to think of it there was a fourth. The outside stove vent cover that I could not reach from the ground.

Ok thank you

Sent from my iPhone

I just purchased a 2020 38RSRT and there's no ladder. it has 2 bunks up high. One bunk is above the sofa with no way to step on anything to get up there. WHY IN THE WORLD A LADDER DOESN'T COME WITH A 70,000 PLUS DOLLAR MSRP 5TH WHEEL IS BEYOND ME? So what I'm gathering is I must buy one so my son doesn't break a leg in the middle of the night? I think Heartland should provide one as a SAFETY measure.

How about it Heartland, Elkridge? Can I get a ladder?

Lynn1130

I think this question was covered sometime back. I don't recall the reason but I think it came down to people falling off of ladders and liability. You can probably find it with a search.