Cabinet door hinges

Sajo

Re: cabinet doors hinges

We have camped a total of 12 nights in our 2013 Big Country 3650 RL and so far have had two overhead doors to pull from the hinges. Now that we are back home in Central Alabama we'll correct the problem with the doors and may try liquid nail and reinsert the plastic fitting. Here's a bigger problem for us and invite comments (constructive comments). Our 2007 dodge 2500 H/D has a tow rating of 13450lbs. and it will pull like a champ. But the GVWR is 9000 lbs. Had the truck weighed @ 6770lbs. Add the family, tongue weight 2350lbs. and we exceed the limit by 318 lbs. I suppose we have finished camping for a while until we find another truck. Looked all weekend for a dodge dually that will tote our new HOUSE.......
sajo

jnbhobe

sajo, I would think that 75% of the rigs out there are towing over their GCWR or GVW. No its not legal but most are more than capable of towing their load. If your looking for a dodge you better look at the 2013's since dodge just raised their weight ratings.

Sajo

It will carry the load very well. We just returned from Lookout Mountain last week without any problems. This was before I found out we were a little over. I guess it's the legal issue. I don't want to get in trouble....We are looking at a dually and will do much research be we purchase. Thank you for your comments.........