Cable hookup and 110 outlet in Loft

jam20ster

For the owners of the 4200's, does your RV have the 110 outlet and cable hookup in the loft? Online it shows that they do, but my 2016 4200 does not. Ive even got up there myself to look and cant find it.

bsackettkc

For the owners of the 4200's, does your RV have the 110 outlet and cable hookup in the loft? Online it shows that they do, but my 2016 4200 does not. Ive even got up there myself to look and cant find it.
Saw that online as well. Nothing in my loft though.

Mcook

My 2015 4200 has 110 & cable/ant & satellite outlet in the loft.
f1c83cfaa061ce91ee0446733b1c7112.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Randor

My 2015 Cyclone 4150 has the outlet and cable hookups in the loft. In fact, there are so many TV hookups I can watch TV in any room in the house and anywhere outside the RV if I hooked them all up. Master bedroom, living room, garage, loft, basement and outside TV.

scottyb

Our 4100 had both. Not realistic that we would ever use it since we found the loft most valuable use to be storage containers of bedding and clothing for extended trips. However, it is there for someone to use in the future.

jam20ster

Our loft is really just used by our girls as a play area, so not really needed either. Just kept seeing it on the Heartland website in the pictures. Weird how some units have it and some dont.

Bob001

I just purchased a 2015 Cyclone 4200, I did not have the TV hookup in the loft either. I am fighting the dealership saying that the cyclone brochure says it's there and I have found pictures showing it is suppose to be there. It is important to us because my son will be in the loft and would like a TV there.

the dealership is fighting with Heartland to see who is going to pay for it because it will not be me.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I just purchased a 2015 Cyclone 4200, I did not have the TV hookup in the loft either. I am fighting the dealership saying that the cyclone brochure says it's there and I have found pictures showing it is suppose to be there. It is important to us because my son will be in the loft and would like a TV there.

The dealership is fighting with Heartland to see who is going to pay for it because it will not be me.

If you read the fine print on the website . . . it says "Specifications subject to change without notice."

When we bought our Prowler the website said that it came standard with 16" tires . . . but it came with 15" tires.

And a 10 gallon hot water heater . . . but came with a 6 gallon hot water heater.

"Specifications subject to change without notice.".

Tree14

the dealership is fighting with Heartland to see who is going to pay for it because it will not be me.
Let me know the outcome we have 2016 Cyclone

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk