Heartland Sundance 283RB outdoor speakers

karapg

Hello, we need to replace the outdoor speakers. But I’m not even sure where to start. My husband just mentioned that he wanted to replace them and so I’d like to do that for his birthday. But I don’t even know what size or anything that I need to look for. Suggestions? I’ve already looked in the owners manual, and it had nothing on the outdoor speakers. Thank you!

david-steph2018

Try an audio store for good equipment. You will need to measure the speaker and the hole it is installed. Also take pictures of the radio these are connected to. Get the brand of radio.
Once you get the outside speaker out, there is probably a sticker on the magnetic end with information about the speakers.

karapg

Try an audio store for good equipment. You will need to measure the speaker and the hole it is installed. Also take pictures of the radio these are connected to. Get the brand of radio.
Once you get the outside speaker out, there is probably a sticker on the magnetic end with information about the speakers.
Thank you so much!

jerryjay11

Another place to look is Cabela's and BASS Pro Shops. Speakers have to be weatherproof, and I replace mine from BPS several years back and still going strong.