Cable hookups

Myster46

Okay we're there outside shower is I have four cable TV hookups on the driver side I have two this is all under the belly have no idea where all these go and why do you need so many why didn't they just split it inside the trailer you know make one for every TV not four hookups or in my case six

Roller4tan

The outlets in the basement are for cable and antenna connection to a tv for outside viewing. those in the outside area are for cable input and satellite dish input connections

I've got five connections on the driverside 2 dual connections and a single and nothing is marked any help to identify what goes to where, no help from HL or dealer

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
With no power applied, you can short one end of a line and use a VOM on the other to check for continuity. That will help identify what’s going where.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmarnell

I've got five connections on the driverside 2 dual connections and a single and nothing is marked any help to identify what goes to where, no help from HL or dealer
Not sure if you're setup is identical to ours, but here's a photo identifying the connections on our rig.

Attachments

• 20190802_122747.jpg
    20190802_122747.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 16

david-steph2018

On our rig, there was a diagram on the storage door. When you opened the door, I had to look up to see the diagram.

I am told by HL's Fifthwheel/Toyhaluer Team Lead this is the lastest diagram for all of HL's Fifthwheel toyhaulers

Attachments

• Cable Routing Torque 371.pdf
    226.2 KB · Views: 25

Larry S

I have the same issue on a 2022 Heartland Fuel 357. 5 on drivers side and three behind the TV. None of them marked. Sent Heartland 2 emails no response. Used the Tools drop down and owners manual selected coaxel hookups. My model is not listed.

Dahillbilly

I have the same issue on a 2022 Heartland Fuel 357. 5 on drivers side and three behind the TV. None of them marked. Sent Heartland 2 emails no response. Used the Tools drop down and owners manual selected coaxel hookups. My model is not listed.
your coax cable wiring should be the same as posted in post #9 above. Our 2018 Torque 327 is wired that way & the Torque is almost the same as a Fuel model.