Can we have a Nashville Rally ROLLCALL?

Leno

Nita,
My husband and I will be workcamping at Topsail in May. We will be driving the tram. We have a Big Horn so be on the lookout for us..
We will also be going to the rally in Nashville.. This will be our first National Rally. Will arrive on the 13th. We have been married 37 years..
Kevin and Arlene

GETnBYE

Arlene,
I look forward to meeting you and I am happy to hear about a tram, as I have had foot surgery and always looking for a way to get around without to much walking. Does the tram only take you to the beach? Does it pick up at my door step? Ha
You may be avoiding me before our vacation is over!!

jpajax

This is Jim and Pat Beck; this will be our second rally, but our first national. We just attended the SC rally that was put together by Larry and Sam who did a fantastic job. We got married yesterday if that was March 1967 ;boy time flys when you are having fun. Have two sons; one too close (400 ft), one too far away (Allen TX) ,and one grand daughter not close enough (400 ft). Will arrive on the 14th. Ps will we be getting a conformation from KOA campground?

dieselsweetheart

The Dieselengineer and I will be attending...we are traveling with Gus and the convoy in on the 14th...can't wait to do that...that should be photo-worthy! We have had our BH 3400 for 4 years...we are starting our 5th season with it and love it as much as the day we brought it home! This will be our 2nd major rally...Goshen last year was a great time....

We are the PA chapter leaders and in process of planning our 2nd rally scheduled for June...check out our portal for information if you would like to attend! We'd love to have you! Headed to NJ rally in May...yay!!! Can't wait Deb and John!

Happy Trails and be safe!! Until we meet again!!

navyAZ1

Ann and I will be arriving on Tuesday the 13th coming in from just south of Chattanooga we are campground hosting at Cloudland Canyon State Park in GA.
This will be our 3rd national rally we have really enjoyed each one.
Ann and I have been together 24 years
Travel with our little friend Lula, Min-Pin/Chiquaqua mix.
We have been fulltiming for almost 2 years
Have been RVing 6 years
Have had our 3055 BH for little over 3 years.

dudley43

My wife Milda, and I (Tony) are relatively new to camping on land (we started with a 34 ft. trailer last summer and progressed in just a few short months to a 2009 Bighorn 3670. For the previous 12 years we were boat campers (38 ft. Ocean Yachts sportfisherman) on Lake Erie. This will be our first rally and we plan arriving the 14th. Just a bit nervous but sure that the trip from western Ohio will be uneventful. We are very much looking forward to meeting the attendees and learning from your vast library of knowledge. Can't wait!

jimtoo

Hi dudley43,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people as you can see. Looks like you have been lurking in the background for a while. I am sure you will enjoy your new toy and meeting all the other family members at the rallies.

Jim M

patsak

navyAZ1, we will be at Cloudland Canyon starting Sunday, June 27 for 14 days, then heading over to Nashville to arrive on the 15th. See you at Cloudland.

iefpro01

Carrie and I (Carl) will be leaving Dallas Saturday evening, then stopping Sunday the 11th at Tom Sawyer rv park. We will be in site 99. We will be meeting other couples who are arriving Nashville Monday the 12th. Hoping to have a great RV convoy from Memphis to Nashville!
\
www.tomsawyersrvpark.com
1286 South 8th Street
West Memphis, AR 72301-5512
(870) 735-9770

NWTFHunter

Past Missouri Chapter Leaders
This will be International Rally #3 for Daphna and I. Will arrive Thursday and looking forward to meeting new and old Heartland friends.