Can you put a 6pt hydraulic level system on a 38rsrt?

Bohica97

Hi, I just purchased a new Elkridge 38rsrt and has electric front jacks and rear electric stabilizers on the back. I was wondering if it is possible to get aftermarket 6pt hydraulic leveling put on the camper? A friend of mine has a camper with the hydraulic jacks and looks so much easier. Thanks.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I don't see any reason why not.
But since you have electric front landing gear if you do not have a hydraulic pump for slides then the install might cost a little more.
They will have to install and wire a hydraulic pump along with installing 6 legs and plumbing.
It won't be cheap.

Be sure to check out the Portal Page for rallies. WI rally will be in the Dells in August.
And consider joining the Heartland Owners Club.

Peace
Dave

Bohica97

Thank you Dave and we are going to join the club when we pick up our unit in late March. Our dealer told us about the rally and said it's a great time.

dbbls59

I don't see why it would cost more because your front jacks are electric. Mine were hydraulic but they installed a separate pump to run the level up. My old pump now only runs the slides and another runs the level up jacks. My install was done by a Lippert employee.

Crumgater

We added the 4 point Ground Control (electric) to our 34' Elkridge.
It was mostly DIY - but we needed some professional assistance to get the bracket under/behind the slide in the right spot on the frame.

So far, so good! Really makes for a SOLID rig when we're setup.