Cancer Sucks

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Doesn't matter what "form" of it you have to deal with, hearing the "BIG C" diagnosis with your name attached will take the wind out of your sails. We were lucky, the wife's was caught very early and was the least aggressive form of breast cancer. A small lumpectomy and a couple of lymph nodes and she's been good for almost 10 years. My little excursion with a basal cell growth on the temple was excised last summer. First year check up is in July, but he site looks good, no discoloration or indication of it's return.

Best of outcomes for any of you dealing with the disease.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Thanks for all of the prayers and comments. It is uplifting to hear them. Isn't it amazing how many Cancer has touched. Isn't it time our country (and the world for that matter) makes an all out effort to erradicate Cancer and its causes? The 'Moon Shot' initiative is a wonderful first step.

Mrsfish

Best wishes from us!

Hope everything works out for the best!

Cathy's dad died of cancer three weeks ago today . . . he only found out about it a little over a month before he died.

We are getting ready now to go to his memorial service this afternoon.

JD - please give Cathy our condolences.losing a parent is rough, my thoughts are with her.

Crumgater

Cancer definitely sucks!

Be sure you talk to the doc about side-effects from any radiation therapy, if you go that route. My grandmother ended up with a radiation burn on her esophagus which made eating extremely difficult (painful).

Sending healing thoughts your direction!