Casa Grande, AZ Heartland owners interested in a meet and greet.

dbbls59

Any Heartland owners in the Casa Grande, AZ area that would like to meet at a restaurant for a meet and greet?

jjwink

We will be in Gold Canyon at Canyon Vistas Jan-April. There are several Heartlands in our park. Maybe we could have a mini-rally when we all get there.

shovelguy

We will be in Eloy at Desert Valley RV Resort Jan thru April and would love to get together. Let us know when and where and we will be there. We plan on arriving there about Jan 7th (leaving Washington state 12-28). D&J

Gaffer

We will be in Eloy at Desert Valley RV Resort Jan thru April and would love to get together. Let us know when and where and we will be there. We plan on arriving there about Jan 7th (leaving Washington state 12-28). D&J
Hey Dean stop by Crazy Horse here at Lake Havasu on your way down. We will still be here and maybe Boatdoc as well.PJ

shovelguy

We will be in Kingman, AZ one night on or around January 2nd. Don't know if that is anywhere near. Plan is to stay at Blake Ranch RV Pk.

JDR

Dean, we have stayed at the Desert View at Eloy and enjoyed the park and area (love to watch the sky diving). We plan to stay again this year on our way through in late Jan. Hope to see you when we are there. Have a safe trip down, it is nasty now over the pass but should improve.

scottyb

Hey Dean Lake Havasu City is just an hour south of Kingman on the way to Quartsite. 10 to 15 degrees warmer too. Our site is right on the water with a great view and lots of room. Check it out here. http://www.crazyhorsecampgrounds.com/

Hey Gaffer. Lake Havasu caught my eye. Lucas Oil has a boat race scheduled on Thompson Bay, Oct 11-13, 2013. We are very excited about it and will be dragging our Cyclone out there for it. Looks like your view will also include the ISJBA PWC Finals at the same time.

Attachments

• Lake Havasu - Havasu News: Sports.pdf
    63 KB · Views: 8

Gaffer

Hey Gaffer. Lake Havasu caught my eye. Lucas Oil has a boat race scheduled on Thompson Bay, Oct 11-13, 2013. We are very excited about it and will be dragging our Cyclone out there for it. Looks like your view will also include the ISJBA PWC Finals at the same time.

Hey Scotty the drag boats will be right off the beach in front of our winter camp spot. We won't be here in October though. The picture is from our site.

Attachments

• IMG_1407.jpg
    IMG_1407.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 27

dbbls59

I guess there are not many Casa Grande snow birds that have Heartlands. I thought there would be more than have responded. I guess I'll cancel any meeting.

jjwink

There were 5 or 6 in our park Canyon Vistas in Gold Canyon. We should arrive around Jan 5 and will check the numbers this year .

shovelguy

There are at least ten Heartland rigs in our park, Desert Valley. Only one other is a club member so there are two members who would certainly be interested in getting together. I wouldn't cancel anything. Name the date and time and we will be there.