Charge Wizard??

Bruceter

Hello, we have recently purchased a 2011 Cyclone 2812 and I'm wondering if the these units came with some sort of Charge Wizard for maintaining the battery charge and not overcharge and boil the batteries. We want to keep the unit plugged in to keep the fridge going over the season. We previously owned Arctic Fox's which had Charge Wizards as part of the converter

Bruce

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I'm pretty sure you have the Progressive Dynamics 9200 series. [LINK]
Ours is plugged in all the time.

Peace
Dave

scottyb

Bruce, our 2013 Cyclone had a Progressive Dynamics converter with charge wizard. We left it plugged in year around with the fidge on. Just needed to check water level in batteries once a month. Unless you have the pouch with all the maufacturer's spec sheets, you may need to look behind the basement wall to see which model converter you have and check it out online.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Unless you have the booklet in your owners packet, I would find the converter to be sure which brand you have. At one time, some rigs had the WFCO brand of converter.

Bruceter

Thanks everyone for the feed back. My pouch that I have has a lot of manuals in it but not one for the converter. So I got busy today and pulled off the cover and located the converter. Turns out it is a WFCO WF9855 55amp. They have the manual on line so I have one now and it does have a float mode so alls good. Just need to keep an eye on the water level as pointed out by your replies.
On a different subject sure glad I pulled the panel off. I ended up tidying up the wires and water lines that were hanging all over. And the area was full of sawdust and even a bunch of the plywood cut outs for the plumbing and what not. So the area got a good vacuming out.

thanks again
Bruce