Christmas/New Years Camping

goldenbetty

goldenbetty
We are camping at Fairview-Riverside State Park in Madisonville, La for Christmas. Moving on 12/26 to Paul B Johnson State Park near Hattiesburg Ms for New Years.

TXTiger

Re: Christmas/New Years

I will be home for Christmas but will be in the nearby KOA San Diego Campground for one night Sat 12/28 just to get out of the house and a shake down cruse before going to Quartzsite in Jan.

Theresau

We came home for Christmas but will be back in FL (Williston Crossings) for New Year's.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

We are visiting Durango, Colorado for Christmas/New Years, to enjoy some skiing. Gift exchange with family will happen once we return to Texas.
y6y4e6ed.jpg
qygu4ajy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired

I will be home for Christmas but will be in the nearby KOA San Diego Campground for one night Sat 12/28 just to get out of the house and a shake down cruse before going to Quartzsite in Jan.

Tony,
A few of the usual HOC suspects will be in Borrego starting tomorrow until New Years day. Take a little more time for your shake down and come out. Trace

JanAndBill

Christmas Day just outside of Montgomery, AL. Tomorrow we head south for Panama City, FL through New Years, then to ST. Augustine, Orlando and Tampa.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Camped outside of Quartzsite since Nov. 1st. Will be here through end of January.

Bret,
Stop by the Quartzsite Rally Jan. 22 to 29th at Desert Gold in Brenda.
Trace

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997

Last edited:

stevenssr

Christmas Camping is becoming a tradition for us also. At Lake Murray, OK this year. Merry Christmas to all you fellow holiday campers!!!

IMG_0879.jpg
IMG_0879.jpg

TXTiger

Tony,
A few of the usual HOC suspects will be in Borrego starting tomorrow until New Years day. Take a little more time for your shake down and come out. Trace

Trace

Wish I could but My camping partner Lisa has to work Fri and Mon and we have plans for NYE. Maybe I will ride my Harley to Borrego for the day on Mon. What RV park are you staying in?

caissiel

We parked our unit in Hammond LA for the season and drove back home for Christmas. Our son is home from Australia for 3 weeks. We are returning to LA and on to Texas in January 15th.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

caissiel

Attached a pic. Sure need more learning with revised Tapatalk upgrade.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388151321327.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388151321327.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 34