Christmas with our Family

cjhicks

Spent the day cleaning out the storage bay on the Bighorn and then loaded it back up with Christmas Gifts for the kids and grand-kids. Even had room for the" Turkey Fryer" for Christmas dinner. Pulling out tomorrow morning heading to the other side of the Chesapeake Bay to spend Christmas with our family in La Plata, Maryland. We would like to wish a Merry Christms to all of our " Heartland Family and friends."

jnbhobe

Judy & Calvin; We hope you have a great time with your family and have a MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEWYEAR.

argyll1st

We are 2 weeks into our 5 week trip of the west coast, Vancouver was wet and cold, Washington had freezing fog , Oregon was all of the above and California is just delightful, we are now in Ventura CA and will be picking up more of the family from Scotland at Lax on Christmas eve and heading for Newport dunes 5* resort, let's hope it all it seems on the website, with a mini heat wave on its way we should be surfing on Christmas day.......woohoo

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Have a great Christmas you two. We are off to Myrtle Beach the day after Christmas. Meeting up with 6 other Heartlanders there (but it's not a Rally!).

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Have a wonderful Christmas with your family, and a Merry Christmas to you, Calvin and Judy, and to all of our Heartland family.

hillsonwheels

The Hills wish you a "Happy Ho Ho" as well. Calvin if you are out and about, and have the time, stop by Colonial Liquors and tell my friend Larry Edwards howdy for me. I've been by a couple times and have missed him. Nice guy! Had a stroke sometime back so I don't really know how he's doing. He's good friend of Buddy Sprague...........MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL!!!!!!!!!!

Dick

argyll1st

I am in Ventura California and a big landmark just pulled in next to us, and there's a new big horn across from us, how come we are the only members of the owners club ? The other 2 guys say they visit the forum ? So why don't they join the club and pay there share ? Hmmm , bah humbug to them and a very merry Christmas to you all, as we say in Scotland

" may yer lumb Lang reek"

It means " may your chimney always have coal to keep you warm"

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Calvin & Judy,

Travel safely! Merry Christmas to you both. Are you heading to Florida after the holidays????