Classified Section?

M2D

There are so many forums here. I have been trying to see if there is a section for owners to list the trailers they would like to sell.
Is there such a section?

Very excited to see that there is a rally in MA in July. Would people be upset if non current trailer owners showed up to meet,learn and see?

Thanks,

Michele and Mark

danemayer

Hi M2D,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. We do have an ITEMS FOR SALE section. When you create a new thread there, please be sure to include your contact information. Per forum rules, we will close the thread, preventing further editing or posting, to ensure that all discussion is directly between you and any interested parties. Please be sure you have it exactly the way you want before posting.

M2D

Oh, OK, I thought that section was just for selling items/parts Good to know, We are shopping for a used trailer.

Thank you

Michele

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
There are so many forums here. I have been trying to see if there is a section for owners to list the trailers they would like to sell.
Is there such a section?

Very excited to see that there is a rally in MA in July. Would people be upset if non current trailer owners showed up to meet,learn and see?

Thanks,

Michele and Mark

Heartland owners love talk about their RVs. I suspect any Rally would welcome you to stop by. Suggest you coordinate with the rally leader so you won't show up while everyone is gone to an event somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldmannj

Hi M2D. The person in charge is Debbie Bylinski. If you go to the forum portal at the top of the page and click on it, the Middleboro rally is posted in the upper right corner of the page. Click on that and you will be on the right page to ask any questions you might have on the rally. I'm sure the boss (Debbie) will respond to any questions you might have. ED.

Lou_and_Bette

Bette and I will be at that rally, hopefully in our brand new Big Horn (2nd Heartland RV) but if not in the new rig, in our Road Warrior. Either way, we would be happy to talk to you and show you through our rig

M2D

Thank you so much for your kind offer. We have a Border Terrier. I see that you have a Maltese.
I'll get in touch a the time becomes closer.
Michele

oldmannj

We are north of Boston. Do you have a Heartland dealer you like?

Michele ad Mark

I don't know about dealers in the mass. area, but the dealership I frequent (2 Heartlands myself) is in Newfield N.J. Great pricing as well as service after the sale. They sell coaches all over the U.S. , My salesman told me while we were chatting that he had just closed a deal on a coach with a couple in Arizona. If you'd like their web address is www.crossroadstrailers.com You can get the number from there and ask to speak to Dan, tell him I sent you. He will do right by you. ED.

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
M2D I do not believe we have a full line Heartland dealer in the area. But there is Flagg RV and I believe that the camping world down in the south east (off 495) is also a heartland dealer

I purchased mine from Ohio so you do not need to limit your self to just our area

Hope to see you downin middleboro! There you will see a lot of different layouts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M2D

We are sorry that we did not make it to the rally in MA. My elderly Dad has been ill and we needed to be with him.

We really appreciate the kind offers to visit and see you trailers.

MD

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
MD,

I am sorry your dad is not well. During the course of the rally I did find some additional information regarding Dealers. The supporting dealer for the Regional Rally was Camping world, in Berkley MA ( down off Rt 140 @ Rt 24 ) They carry a number of the Heartland Brands. Also as i said earlier, Flag RV down by the RI stage line off Rt 146 carries some of the trailers ( bumper tows ) and Orchard RV out in Whately Ma Carries a good selection of 5th wheels and trailers. Also, a good way to see a lot of Heartland Product all in one place is to attend the PA RV show in September @ Hershey PA.

Hope to see you at another rally down the road.

Kevin