Cleaning the "Goop" Self Leveling Caulk and Buytle tape of of the Roof.

jbeletti

For those who have the Fantastic Vent fans and want covers for them, consider the new covers now offered by Fantastic. They allow the fans to fully open and remain on, no matter what the conditions are. This may be more cost effective for some.

I have them on my new demo coach and I saw a side by side analysis with these covers, versus other brands of covers. Good stuff.

That said, if you don't have the real nice Fantastic Vent fans and are in need, then you have many more options on what you replace the cheapie with.

Jim

brianharrison

For those who have the Fantastic Vent fans and want covers for them, consider the new covers now offered by Fantastic. They allow the fans to fully open and remain on, no matter what the conditions are. This may be more cost effective for some.

I have them on my new demo coach and I saw a side by side analysis with these covers, versus other brands of covers. Good stuff.

That said, if you don't have the real nice Fantastic Vent fans and are in need, then you have many more options on what you replace the cheapie with.

Jim

This one? http://www.fantasticvent.com/products/ultrabreeze.html

nscaler2

Jim

Jim,
With your experience with these, do you know how much extra height this adds to the coach? When we had the Mor/ryde IS suspension added they added some box tube spacers to the frame along with other braces to make the whole thing more level with our truck. This makes or 3055RL near being 13"6". Any more and we would have to be looking for different routes to travel because we would be taller than an 18 wheeler.
Thanks