Coastal Oaks in Rockport TX

WilmanJim

We decided to take a detour off our Texas SR-90 travels and visit some friends near Rockport. We were able to get a Month stay in Coastal Oaks RV Park. We have been traveling 90 from Van Horn since Feb 1st. Planning on picking it back up in Luling.
If anyone is near the Rockport area give us a holler.

Jim and Wilma

Last edited:

jimtoo

Hi Jim and Wilma,

There is a bunch of Heartlanders in the Rockport area,,, check this link. Bunch of wild folks that like to eat. Sorry we have not been able to make it down but once. Lots of fun and good folks.

Jim M

WilmanJim

Thanks Jim, I too like to eat. I have been looking for 64 year to find food I don't like and haven't found any yet.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Looks like you will have company in Rockport.. We are leaving today to stay at Rustic Cove, which is located off of Hwy 188 south of Hwy 35.

I need to PM Karen to let her know we plan to be there on the 8th.

BC

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
We will be looking forward to meeting ya'all... Cookie and Reggie are here in the park also...We are in Southern Oaks #508 .......

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
Keep em going we will be back in Oct. We got to Meridian Ms at 3pm today and will drive on to Tennessee in the morning. So far good trip. Even through Houston. We really enjoyed our time with all the Heartland clan in Texas. See you in a few.