Congratulations to new owners

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
John and I are heading out to Crossroads Trailer Sales to congratulate our friends on the purchase of their new Landmark Key Largo. We seem to be making this trip quite often lately. Way to go Heartland and Crossroads. The Landmarks don't seem to be staying on the lot for long. Crossroads only recently began to stock Landmark and it appears to be going pretty good. Congrats to Eddie and Alicia and welcome to the family.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

oldmannj

way to go ed & alicia: You just bought a "gem" of a coach from folks who actually care about their customers. Congrats on the new rig and I can't wait to meet youz' guyz down the road. I hope you have many happy times in your landmark. ED

porthole

Retired
Does this mean they are becoming a Landmark dealer instead of just a Heartland dealer who can get Landmarks?

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Does this mean they are becoming a Landmark dealer instead of just a Heartland dealer who can get Landmarks?

I don't know the exact terminology but they are stocking them on their lot now. They had four - sold four and ordered two more due in soon. Right now they don't have any. :)

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
Congratulations Ed & Alicia on the new coach. Hope to see you both at the NJ Rally

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Congrats to Eddie and Alicia on your new Landmark. We picked up ours a few weeks ago from Crossroads and love it, great investment. We did see you folks in the lot when we were there so can't wait to meet and introduce ourselves.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Congratulations & welcome to heartland family we just took ownership of our key largo & love it can't wait to meet u as my hubby "Murry135" stated above