Introduction from soon to be Heartland owners

JandK

:) My husband is retiring next summer after 36 years in fulltime church ministry. We are planning to retire fulltime in a fifth wheel and travel the country visiting the national parks and flyfishing as many streams as possible, catching as many wild trout as possible! At least that is the plan thus far! We spent 2 days at the Hershey RV Show this year and fell in love with the Heartland Landmark. What a great fulltime 5er! We also really appreciated meeting Ron the Regional Sales Manager for Heartland and the great sales reps from Wilkins RV in New York. We are planning to order our Landmark Newport next September at the Hershey Show and get ready for an adventure! Thanks for such a great owners forum. I am learning so much about Heartland as I read your posts. I do have a few questions for Landmark owners, so I am going to start another post on that message board. In the meantime, I will continue to do my research on the forum. Can't wait to be a Heartland owner!

jimtoo

Hi JandK,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and soon to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Enjoy the forum and ask your questions as needed.

Jim M