Considering 3 models of the North Trail Caliber Edition

wonsibes

I am considering the following models of the North Trail Travel Trailer. They are the NT 29RTLS,NT 30 RKDD and the NT 32 RTLS. Does anyone have any info on these models and are there any major problems with them? Is there any difference in having an island in the 32 RTLS instead of having everything in the kitchen? is there more storage space with an island. Also, where is a good place to check prices? Thanks.

priorguy

I haven't got one of those models, but you can do an internet search for RV dealerships and many, many online dealers will come up. Check them all. You can also look for the make and model "for sale." Best of luck to you.

We just picked up our 2014 30RKDD last week, and spent this past weekend camping. It's just my wife, me and our dog so the 30 RKDD works well for us. We don't anticipate having the need for a bunch of sleeping space, and we liked the rear kitchen floorplan with the living area right inside the entry door.
We looked at the Jayco 30 DRSL (?) that had an island in the kitchen, but the island seemed to take up quite a bit of floor space, and the area between the island and counter was limited. We like the "openess" of the 30 RKDD.
Check Great Lakes RV Center...they are located in Elkhart, IN,...approx. 3 miles from the Heartland factory. Pretty decent website...you can "build" your own floorplan, add whatever options you are interested in, and get an MSRP. They'll e-mail back a quote within a day....