Considering Purchase of BH 3585 RL ?

kb4travel

My husband and I will be full-timing in 6 years, and are now considering which RV to purchase for our use. We are currently in a Cedar Creek and love it, but there are a couple features that will not work for us when we full-time. We are looking at the BH 3585 RL, and love all of the storage. We're concerned that we will not be able to access the bathroom during travel? Could someone with this floor plan let me KOA if that is possible?

Thanks for any input you can provide!
Karla

danemayer

Hi kb4travel,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

There's a great bunch of friendly and helpful people here, so I'm sure you'll hear from 3585RL owners shortly.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
We have the little brother in the big country 3450ts and we can access the bathroom while all slides are in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
I have a 2015 BH 3585RL and there is no problem accessing the bathroom when the slides are in.

kb4travel

I have a 2015 BH 3585RL and there is no problem accessing the bathroom when the slides are in.

Thanks so much! We asked the salesman, but of course, he wasn't sure. The one we looked at actually had the bathroom door on backwards. You had to go past the door toward the bedroom, before entering. We knew this one probably wouldn't work, but when we looked at the floor plan for the rig, it appeared that they didn't have the door on correctly. We want to make sure that we can get at the bathroom, frig, and a few cabinets - before we commit.

Thanks to all for the responses!
Karla

bh3585

We have a 2011 3585RL and our door swings out into the hallway toward the bedroom. No problem getting to bathroom or fridge and can access the bedroom going through the bathroom if needed.