control panel

roy2

good morning everybody i had a little problem yesterday my control panel i couldnt bring in my awning push it and pushed it wouldnt come in. i reset it 2 times i was able to turn on and off the lights turn the fan on and off, turn off the gas on the water heater. i wasnt able to open the awning or close it after i reset the panel. hour later i trye dit again suprize it worked it come in. so anyone elce haveing trouble like me. i have a bighorn 4 months old.how do i fix it realy dont like this scares me.im one of those nut cases about the wind and my awning. bringing it in.ok thanks

- - - Updated - - -

good morning everybody i had a little problem yesterday my control panel i couldnt bring in my awning push it and pushed it wouldnt come in. i reset it 2 times i was able to turn on and off the lights turn the fan on and off, turn off the gas on the water heater. i wasnt able to open the awning or close it after i reset the panel. hour later i trye dit again suprize it worked it come in. so anyone elce haveing trouble like me. i have a bighorn 4 months old.how do i fix it realy dont like this scares me.im one of those nut cases about the wind and my awning. bringing it in.ok thanks
forget to say its the new elect control panel on it lci one control.

danemayer

Hi roy2,

I'd suggest you start by checking the fuse that supplies power to the awning. If it's loose, you could have intermittent power. Also take a look at the exterior wires to the awning motor to see if there's evidence that they've been pinched or damaged in any way.

roy2

Hi roy2,

I'd suggest you start by checking the fuse that supplies power to the awning. If it's loose, you could have intermittent power. Also take a look at the exterior wires to the awning motor to see if there's evidence that they've been pinched or damaged in any way.
thanks i am wondering were the fuse would be down were all the other fues are or is there a inline fuse.ill look at the motor to. thanks.