Converting hydraulic landing to 6 point level system

Jacknel

I have a 2013 Big Country with hydraulic front landing and hydraulic slides. I would like to go to a 6 point auto level system. The front landing jacks look the same as used on the auto level system. Will Lippert use some of my existing equipment when installing the level system, or will they use all new components?

jbeletti

I have a 2013 Big Country with hydraulic front landing and hydraulic slides. I would like to go to a 6 point auto level system. The front landing jacks look the same as used on the auto level system. Will Lippert use some of my existing equipment when installing the level system, or will they use all new components?

On a 2013, there's a good chance the motor, pump and reservoir are sized to accommodate 4 more jacks. A quick call to Lippert might be in order to be sure.

dbbls59

I had level up installed on my BC and they used the front jacks and installed another pump and reservoir just for the level up. The old pump just operates the slides now. The remote does not work for the front jacks now otherwise every thing is the same.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
You can call Lippert at this number.

Lippert Components Inc.
866-524-7821

If you plan on attending the Heartland North American Rally this year in Goshen, IN there may be some special pricing on the Level Up.
No guarantee on that though.

Peace
Dave

MCTalley

Lippert installed our Level-Up at the 2013 national rally (as a show special - again, not guaranteed this year). We have a 2013 BC and they re-used the existing pump motor, swapped out for a bigger reservoir and reused our two front hydraulic landing legs. Our remote still operates the front landing legs (which is what we use now that we've lost our second front-mounted rocker switch).

I don't think I'm allowed to discuss pricing (especially since it was a show special in 2013) on the forum. If you are curious, shoot me a PM. We were very happy with the installation. We pulled the rig in at 7:00 AM and had it back in our hands by 4:30 PM.