Correct Track video (Speed Channel series "Truck U")

Vtxkid

Nice system! I had done some previous reading on this... Definitely worth purchasing and installing for alignment issues...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Garypowell

While I can see a value of this system in a shop for accident work as a regular use item for travelers I am not sure of the need. It seems they speak of the twist due to what is loaded on.

I use a manual system in that I look out the rear view mirror and if the RV is not square with the back window of my truck I know I need to move something as the weight is not distributed correctly.

Please feel free to use this method and send me $.05 every time you look out your rear view mirror.

dave10a

I think it is a good addition to Heartland trailers. I asked the dealer who sells Heartland if they had the tools and know how to align the axels and the did not. I guess it is a matter of time before can do the alignments. I noticed that all the trailers have the alignment at mid setting which does not give me comfort things were set up properly at the factory. When is Heartland going to use grease fitting on the hanger bolts? Or use Never Fail bushings?