Couch Covers

JNS

I am having problems finding couch / love-seat covers that fit that don't look awful, I've purchased a few and returned them, using a set I found a Bed Bath & Beyond but still not a big fan, but with our furry tabby cat who lives w/ us (and still has nails, trimmed) we need covers.. would love to hear what others are doing!! We have a 2016 Landmark 365 Madison front living room w/ 2 couches and a love-seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I am having problems finding couch / love-seat covers that fit that don't look awful, I've purchased a few and returned them, using a set I found a Bed Bath & Beyond but still not a big fan, but with our furry tabby cat who lives w/ us (and still has nails, trimmed) we need covers.. would love to hear what others are doing!! We have a 2016 Landmark 365 Madison front living room w/ 2 couches and a love-seat.

If you find something let us know!

We have some SureFit pet covers that are quilted, that protect somewhat but not full coverage. Over them a microfiber loose-fit draped furniture cover we found at WalMart. They protect from nails somewhat, but they still get through occasionally and we have some nicks in the leather. They constantly shift and move, so I'm not really that happy with them.