Curious about the age of other Owner's Club members

javallier

I guess we are the youngest. I am 26 and WY wife is 29. We have a 2014 heartland cyclone, and as soon as our home sells we are going full time!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Dennyha

We are both 54, and bought our first camper about 1986 or 87. We started with an 18' TT, moved up to a 24' TT, then to a hard sided pop up, then a Toyhauler TT, and now we have a Cyclone. Lots of great memories from camping.

pegmikef

Re: Curios about the age of other Owner's Club members

Without really giving anything away, all I can say is we are at the Branson Rally with between forty and fifty other Heartland rigs and an awful lot of the participants have grey or white hair and a few almost none at all!

Bgthomas

I'll be 59 in August and Kathy will be 64 in July. Bought our SOB 4 years ago, and our Heartland about a year ago.

callowaykid

Little late but thought I would chime in, I just turned 40 my wife is 38 and we have two daughters one just turned 1 and we have an 11 year old, it has been an adventure.

GO DAWGS!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Little late but thought I would chime in, I just turned 40 my wife is 38 and we have two daughters one just turned 1 and we have an 11 year old, it has been an adventure.

GO DAWGS!

Oh, the adventures comin. Wait till your daughter hits 14. We'll get together and talk.....

r.lewis

55 married to my lovely wife for 34 yrs. RVing for 2 yrs 2013 Big Country 3250ts.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

jhardin

I'm 59 and Angela is 56. We have a son 33, middle school special education teacher and a daughter 30 getting her Dr. degree. We've been married 37yrs. and I have been working for the phone company for 37yrs.,but not much longer😉. Then it will be...Look out world, here we come!😀

I'm 47. The wife is 40. We have 4 kids. Son is 20. Daughter is 18. Daughter is 14. Son is 16. We live in San Dimas in southern Calif. We just took delivery(from Ohio) of our 30 USBH Trail Runner travel trailer.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I'm 47. The wife is 40. We have 4 kids. Son is 20. Daughter is 18. Daughter is 14. Son is 16. We live in San Dimas in southern Calif. We just took delivery(from Ohio) of our 30 USBH Trail Runner travel trailer.

Enjoy your Trail Runner!

We had one (2013 22RK) for two years and loved it!

rahewett

I'm 64 and wife is 17 years younger. And yes, I robbed the cradle. This is our second TT and we might move to a 5r in a couple of years. First rally coming up.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk