Curious about the age of other Owner's Club members

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We started rv'ing in our early 50's after the boys graduated from college. Now one of us is retired and the other will retire next spring.

Jeeper

We're both in our mid 50's...ok, 54. Been camping since forever, tents at first, then a pop-up in 1994, then a SOB Hybrid in 2006, and now the Northtrail in 2015. Have not made a Rally (yet), life keeps seeming to happen that prevents us from making one. Now that we've got an empty nest....

DWChris

I'm 60. Wife is younger. LOL. Will be retiring in a few years then full timing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rosalie

I'm 60 hubby is 55 . We are traveling the USA looking for a place to call home. Hubby retired in October and we hit the road on November 7th. We were new to non tent camping. I love my new castle..

George;
You won't be with all young people. I am 77 and my wife is 75.
Have been camping since I was in my early 20's

SNOKING

So there seems to be a bit of a correlation between age and type of trailer owned.

BTW early and mid 70's.

Chris

I am 58 and my wife is 52. We started with a pop-up camper when our kids were young. They are all out of college and on their own now. We just purchased our Trail Runner and plan to retire in 5 years when well change from long weekend outings to weeks long trips!

jasons09cyclone

I am 33 wife is 30 .. Been heartland members since I was 24. Started camping in First trailer at 21..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TxRoadWarrior362

51 and 52. Yes, I married an older woman. I married out of my league, and she gets better looking with every passing year. Our 30 year Anniversery is in June. My better half would tell you that I'm the first to a party, and the last one to leave.

The RW is our 4th RV.

NewHopians

I am 69 in March and my beautiful wife of 45 years is 69. We have been camping since we were married. Have had several 5th wheels and now have a Heartland. Working until March 2018. Then going to see country. We go RVing with kids two or three times a year.

2015 F250 6.7 Diesel
2017 Bighorn Traveler 37SS.

Oldelevatorman

Wife and I are both 64. She's got me by 2 weeks and much smarter. We just became 2017 LM365 Newport owners on 3/8/17. First Heartland product and first 5th wheel after one class C, 4 class A's (one a DP) and 2 travel Trailers! Hope to meet y'all at a Rally or two!

DirtyMax88

I'm 34, and the better half, Michelle, is 41. We have a 2 year old black lab named Jr.! She's definitely out of my league! :) I've been camping most of my life, and had a pop up for a while. Only way to get her to start camping with me was to get a nice,comfortable camper with all the amenities, and it was all over after that. :D

-Will