Cyclone 2812 loft

kerinator

Hello There
I have just ordered a new 2812 from a dealer in Alberta, Canada. My question: the loft above the kitchen, what weight is it designed for? The headroom in the loft? Is it for carring cargo or a sleeping or resting area?

Also, when the couch is folded up against the side wall, what is the width from the couch to the oposite side wall? My 2 quads, side by side are 7 ft wide, I am wondering if they will fit there.
Thanks in advance
Kerry

stsmark

Hi Kerry,
The loft isn't marked for weight but it seems pretty sturdy on mine. I would not have any problem putting a total of 100 pounds up there. It's nicely lit but there aren't any tie downs up there, there is a lip going all around and a net in the back to keep things up there. We have not had any issues with stuff moving around at all. We store extra pillows and blankets up there it's perfect for gear bags. It's either 13 or 14 inches high and quite a bit of space.

When folded the couch sticks out about 8" from the wall. It should work but could be close. I put one (Can am Renegade) up between the couch and the 2 chairs, fits great, then Cathy's (KFX700) goes across the back.

Your going to love it, have fun

Mark