Cyclone 3010 with f 350 SW

vgstef

I did order a cyclone 3010 . I like to know if i need to add some air bag to level the truck or does the suspension on the F350 long bog SW 2005 is enought.

Thank you

Stephan

dougw

I was pulling ours with a 2008 f250 without any issues, so I can' see why a 2005 would need any. Some place here I posted my trailer weights that might help.

Doug

mhays

I pull a Cyclone 3795 with a SRW F-350, no problem at all. Airbags or an air hitch can be nice for exact leveling (I have both). But to me, here is the biggie. I leave a tool box in my bed. With the truck and trailer on level ground, there are no clearance issues. But, if I'm turning tight with the truck or trailer on unlevel ground, with the air hitch (Trailersaver) I can goose the trailer up a couple of inches to clear the toolbox.

caissiel

I have 2 additional spring plies each side on the rear of my F250 and it rides very well loaded or empty. It was on when I bought the truck so I have enjoyed the additional support on the rear. With the previous trailer with less pin weight I removed the short additional plies but reinstalled them with the BC. The springs were riding on the bottom overloads and the ride was rougher.

lwmcguir

I did order a cyclone 3010 . I like to know if i need to add some air bag to level the truck or does the suspension on the F350 long bog SW 2005 is enought.

Thank you

Stephan

We tow the Augusta loaded with the rig sitting level. Handles like a dream. We have the 11,500 package and 20 inch tires. Sits down on the overload springs when loaded and the headlights are good without adjusting.

I would recommend the 20 inch tires/wheels for anyone looking to purchase as well as the heaver GVW package.

We did have to add air bags when using the F250 to level it out.

vgstef

I pull a Cyclone 3795 with a SRW F-350, no problem at all. Airbags or an air hitch can be nice for exact leveling (I have both). But to me, here is the biggie. I leave a tool box in my bed. With the truck and trailer on level ground, there are no clearance issues. But, if I'm turning tight with the truck or trailer on unlevel ground, with the air hitch (Trailersaver) I can goose the trailer up a couple of inches to clear the toolbox.

How do you like your trailer saver ? Did you get the BD3

JJandDD

We tow our 305RW with an 06 F-250 CC SWB I put Firestone airbags on when i towed our Tahoe 3955 to level it out because it Was so heavy. With the 305 and 50psi in the bags the truck sets almost as if it were empty and no bounce in the back. for $250.00 i would recommend bags even with the 350 suspension differences.

eaglesalt

I tow my cyclone 3010 with a 2010 F250 4x4 SWB/SRW. It has Firestone airbags with onboard compressor. Really like the setup. :)

jimtoo

Hi eaglesalt,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Great that your having good results with your setup. Glad you made a post,, join in on the forum more often.

Jim M