Cyclone 3611JS Double Slide Couch mod

Hogladyrider

We live fulltime in our Cyclone 3611JS and while we love our RV we are not fans of the couch it came with. There are just 2 of us and we only sit on the end recliners. So this summer while we were workamping we decided to remove the two inner seats and gave them to a friend.

Now we have more space and we started our research to replace both end recliners, which are not comfortable and both pull chords broke just 1-1/2 years into use.

We have ordered new space saver power recliners from Best Home Furnishings but here is what our current set up looks like and we are happy with it. I will post a pic of our new recliners once they are installed.

Susan & Gary

Attachments

• IMG_20170913_123315243_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170913_123315243_HDR.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 154

JMP

I like this. The slide layout is the same as the RW 427. I have also been trying to figure-out what to do with this uncomfortable five seat couch. My back hurts every time I get from it. Again, great idea, and I like your new recliner choice. Thanks for sharing.

MillerTime802

We purchased our 3611 JS September 2016. I'd like to modify the 2 middle seats for under seat light storage. How do you take the seats out. I found 3 screws to the floor????

I figured out a way to put the large table from the garage in the main cabin. It's fantastic since the space is so large. I'll post photos after we return from our Thanksgiving week trip to S. Padre.

Brad

Hogladyrider

We picked up our two new recliners by Best Home Furnishings on 11/30/17 and we love them. Excellent construction and quality. We splurged and got power recliners with power headrests.

Next up is to purchase an ottoman with some storage for inbetween the recliners and replace the TV tables.

Susan

Attachments

• IMG_20171130_130539020_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20171130_130539020_HDR.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 58

marthamscott

In our Elkridge, we took out the jackknife couch that faced the wrong way for us and was too short for anyone to sleep on. (no grandkids) Also took out the booth seats and turned the table 90 degrees in the slide and we use chairs with it. Moved one of the rocker chairs to the slide and placed a moveable kitchen island in the slide to use as our coffee bar. Just a few screws and out they came!

Much happier with the setup and I have a place to work.

Martha Scott