Cyclone 3612/3800 vs RAPTOR 365LEV

I was wondering what mods have you done to your 3612? We have a '11 3612 and it's our first toy hauler also. Just getting ideas as to what people do to their toyhaulers, you can't get enough ideas you know.

dhp68

We just bought a new Raptor 365lev and love it! The layout is great and it pulls down the road nicely with our Dodge 3500 SRW. The second bath is a very nice feature but comes at a price with extra sewer dump opps.The suspension rides very well! We feel the quality is quite good. We looked at the Cyclones as well, but having a local dealer was important to us. My only suggestions would be to change the door orientation to master bath, have latches on doors to prop them open for better AC flow with 2nd AC unit (which I installed myself), and make the sewage valves for 2nd bathroom easier to get to(they are located under slideout above 1st axle). Hydraulic front jacks would also be welcomed. We are very happy with our purchase and had a trouble free maiden voyage. Beckley's RV of Thurmont, Md gave us a great deal and treated us very well! They did a great job on the PDI. I think the Raptors have come a long way!//heartlandowners.org/images/smilies/thumbsup.gif The new 2012's addressed all the bad comparisons that Cyclone/Hearland was using in its ad campaigns with new designs and components. I think the Cyclones and Raptors are very compaible now and both are great Toy Haulers. Just my honest opinion...

jimtoo

Hi Dave and Linda,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

If you need help with anything or making mods to make it yours, just ask or search the forum. The Heartland Family is here to help.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
I was wondering what mods have you done to your 3612? We have a '11 3612 and it's our first toy hauler also. Just getting ideas as to what people do to their toyhaulers, you can't get enough ideas you know.
Check out Porthole's "And so it begins" posts. Although the unit is a 3010, most of the mods will apply to others. He is know as the King of Mods!!